The Rambles and all downtown Barcelona is receiving visitors again for New Years Eve. Be welcomed to our city, this is my selction of places where you can celebrate it:
1) The official celebration. Barcelona was lacking it but the City Council created this New Year’s Eve party two years ago in Avinguda Maria Cristina, in plaça Espanya-Montjuïc, and is one of the best ways to celebrate it in a public place in the city, eating the traditional 12 grapes that you will have to previously buy and carry with you. Click here for more information on 2016 New Years celebration in Barcelona
2) At Razzmatazz, one of the most modern and classical night clubs in Barceona: New Year’s Eve at Razzmatazz
3) At Poble Espanyol. The Barcelona’s New Year’s Eve party is held at Poble Espanyol for the 27th year in a row. They will say goodbye to 2015 and welcome 2016 on a larga scale: the twelve strokes, grapes, novelties, drinks, good music and good vibes from 10:30 p.m to 6 a.m. New Year’s Eve at Poble Espanyol
4) For a gay celebration, New Year’s Eve at any of the Grupo Arena’s clubs.
5) And last but not least, the most expensive one of the 5 options: New Year’s Eve close to the beach, at Hotel W
Hope you enjoy it and, happy new year!